Denver-based EcoMark Solar expands to new corporate offices
While some solar energy companies in Colorado are contracting because of fewer available consumer subsidies, one locally-owned firm, EcoMark Solar, is bucking that trend. The company is expanding, becoming one of the area’s largest solar energy firms based on kilowatt per hour installations. In addition, EcoMark Solar recently moved to a new, 8,000-sq. ft. corporate headquarters at 4665 Paris St. in Denver.
The solar energy company started quietly in 2010 as an offshoot from a local firm that focused on green renovations for residential real estate.
- The Solar Tax Credit Will Step Down After 2019
- The Demand for Commercial Solar is Rapidly Growing in Colorado.
- What happens to your Solar panels in the Summer?
- EcoMark Solar now offers solar-compatible battery systems.
- On “Colorado Gives Day”, EcoMark Solar Donates $20,000 and over 3,000 cans to seven Colorado Charities
- Choosing Solar Also Means Choosing to Help Those in Need
- Colorado’s Solar Power Leader is Making Changes to Help Even More Coloradans
- Colorado-based EcoMark Solar Recognized on National Stage
- Hail Hits – EcoMark Solar is There
- The EcoMark Foundation Completes its 2017 Year of Giving