Are Solar Panel Warranties Transferable?
Like many car warranties, Solar Panels have warranties that can easily be transferred to a new homeowner.
Residential Solar Panels from EcoMark Solar are warrantied three different ways for up to 25 years.
First, all solar panels sold by EcoMark come with a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty to cover product defaults. Second, all roofing work done by EcoMark Solar is warrantied for ten years on all workmanship. The industry standard is five years, but EcoMark is committed to it’s customers for the long haul. The third warranty is on the SolarEdge Optimizers used to convert your power and feed it back into the home. SolarEdge also offers a 25 year warranty on both inverters and optimizers.
The EcoMark difference.
In addition to these solar panel warranties, EcoMark includes the EcoMark Protection Plan. This is our 25 year guarantee to stand by you and our work. If you have any problems, we will be there to get you back up and running. EcoMark also has a full service Roofing Department that will be there to help you navigate any insurance claims for hail or wind damage.
First, your increased home equity value includes the full price of the solar panels – according to the FHA. Second, 80% of people searching for their new home are looking for homes with the added value of energy saving/producing features and are willing to pay more for that value – according to the National Association of Realtors. Third, all remaining warranties of that solar panel system sold by EcoMark Solar will be honored and can transfer in full to the new homeowner, which is a wonderful selling point.
If you choose to go solar, then choose to sell your house, you will reap many benefits, from added equity, to a more popular home listing, to transferable warranties. According to most statistics, solar homes sell twice as fast as non solar homes due to their obvious energy-producing / lower energy bill benefits.
For more specific answers to questions about selling a house with solar on it, contact EcoMark Solar today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- So what is the Solar Investment Tax Credit?
- Battery Storage and Solar – How does it work?
- Solar Panels: Optimizers vs. Micro-Inverters
- Environmental Impact of a Single Solar Home
- What happens when your solar system gets hit by hail?
- Are Solar Panel Warranties Transferable?
- Do I Need a New Roof Before I Get Solar Panels?
- Do Solar Panels Produce on Cloudy Days?
- HOAs and Solar Panels, how does it work?
- What is Net Metering, and how does it work?
- How Do Solar Panels Perform During Winter?
- What Are the Financial Incentives for Going Solar?
- DIY Solar Panel Installation: Can I Install My Own Solar Panel?
- Can Solar Energy Ever Fully Replace Fossil Fuels?
- How do Solar Panels Work?
- Solar Panels in Denver Are Popping Up Everywhere
- What Does the Solar Panel Installation Process Look Like?
- How Much Service do Solar Panels Require?
- How Does Solar Energy Help the Environment?
- How Many Solar Panels Do You Need?
- Solar Energy Production: What Happens When the Days Get Shorter?